Professional Hair Salon - ...where you're treated like part of our family!
RSS

Recent Posts

Summer is here!
Back at it!
Getting it together...
Welcome to our website

Categories

Summertime
Updates
powered by

My Blog

Welcome to our website

Hello Everyone,

My name is Angela Billings (owner of Professional Hair Salon). I just got the site up and going. Please forgive me if I'm a bit slow, but I'm new at this. WELCOME TO THE PROFESSIONAL HAIR SALON WEBSITE!

9 Comments to Welcome to our website:

Comments RSS
Sheila Rowland on Wednesday, April 3, 2013 10:26 PM
Hey Ms Angela, Love the site! I am so proud of you. This is a long time coming and you do it so well! Love you bunches...if you have a mailing list please place me on it :) Great job girl!
Reply to comment

Debi Billings on Thursday, April 4, 2013 6:47 AM
Hey Girl, This is great...I love coming in to get my hair done and visiting with everyone...You and your Staff make everyone feel like family...Soooooo proud of you and everything you have accomplished...Good Luck and LOVE YOU LOTS.
Reply to comment

Bonnye on Thursday, April 4, 2013 7:47 AM
Glad you have a website and blog. Good for you. Keep up the good work. :)
Reply to comment

Ashley your amazing daughter c: on Tuesday, April 9, 2013 12:19 PM
Hi Mom :D ! I showed Ms.Barham this in i think we are in 5th period ? well yeah I LOVE YOU :D
Reply to comment

Ashley on Tuesday, April 9, 2013 12:22 PM
p.s Good job mother c: sam and brianna are looking at me while i type this o.o
Reply to comment

essaymama review on Tuesday, November 19, 2019 2:49 PM
Do you have a hair and beauty salon that you go to regularly, or do you just make an appointment to one that will accept it? I have been going to the same hair salon and the same hair stylist for years. A hair salon is like a second home and a hair stylist is like a favorite relative - comfortable and make you feel cherished. It is nice to g to place where people already know you in terms of the beauty services that you need. After many years I already trust my regular hair stylist what to with my hair without so much explanation.
Reply to comment

Paul L. Ramsey on Friday, December 6, 2019 8:32 AM
There are various exercises which improve your golf swing but I have shortlisted 5 exercises which will definitely benefit you with perfect golf swing CLIK HERE.
Reply to comment

Florida traffic school on Thursday, January 30, 2020 7:06 AM
The post is really superb. It’s varied accessory information that consists during a basic and necessary method. Thanks for sharing this text. The substance is genuinely composed. This web log is frequently sharing useful actualities. Keep sharing a lot of posts.
Reply to comment